Litigation & Arbitration
Our litigation and arbitration team represents clients in all state and federal courts, as well as a variety of arbitration forums, such as the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), International Chamber of Commerce, Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS), among others.
With an in-depth understanding of the procedural and substantive differences between litigation and arbitration, our team capitalizes on the strategic benefits of each process, obtaining favorable results based on our clients’ objectives while advancing their business interests, controlling costs and maximizing recoveries.
Tactfully crafted arbitration clauses allow parties to control their costs and reduce the uncertainty associated with the resolution of disputes. Well-versed in the various arbitration options available and with an appreciation and sensitivity to commercial and cultural needs, our highly sought team advises clients on creating the most effective mechanism for their business. If a dispute arises, our team capitalizes on our clients’ pre-planning by efficiently representing them to obtain commercially reasonable resolutions.
- Professional Negligence
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Breach of Contract
- Fraud & Misrepresentation
- Deceptive & Unfair Business Practices
- Breach of Restrictive Covenants / Non-Competes
- Shareholder Derivative Claims
- Tortious Interference With Business Relationships
- Civil Conspiracy and RICO Claims
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
- Statutory & Equitable Accounting Claims
- Equitable Claims
- Insurance Coverage
- Various State & Federal Statutory Violations
- Cross-Border Litigation
- Managing and Coordinating International Parallel Proceedings
- Gathering Evidence under §1782 and International Conventions
- Confirmation and Enforcement of Arbitration Awards