Managed Care Contracting
We know that healthcare’s unique regulatory environment demands up-to-date counsel. This includes assisting with a wide-range of matters, such as downstream Medicaid and Medicare requirements, value-based contracting, prompt pay laws, utilization review and audits, credentialing, and pricing transparency issues.
With years of experience resolving healthcare payment disputes, we understand that managed care contract provisions are a necessity to limit exposure to risk, maximize the bottom line, and decrease administrative burden. This involves the development of creative strategies to optimize managed care relationships and business operations.
- Formulate Strategy & Structure For All Types of Managed Care Relationships
- Managed Care Contract Termination Counseling
- Negotiate & Draft New Contracts, Amendments, & Regulatory Addenda for:
- Commercial Health Plans
- Carve Out Plans, e.g. Behavioral Health & Transplants
- Governmental Health Plans Such As Medicaid, Tri-Care, & Medicare Advantage
- International Health Plans & Third-Party Networks