Danya is a co-founder of Wolfe | Pincavage and serves as chair of the firm’s litigation department. She is a skilled and tenacious litigator with more than a decade of trial experience in both state and federal court.
Danya represents businesses in litigation and arbitration proceedings throughout the state of Florida. She regularly handles business disputes involving breach of contracts, various business torts, and statutory violations. A significant portion of her practice is devoted to commercial disputes in the healthcare industry. Danya has successfully recovered millions of dollars for healthcare providers who have been improperly paid by health insurance companies.
I believe the best attorney-client relationships are built on communication and trust. This is established through listening to our clients’ concerns, understanding their objectives, and efficiently and effectively resolving their disputes.
Prior to co-founding Wolfe | Pincavage, she represented businesses and individuals in complex disputes with insurance companies. She has tried a variety of cases to verdict ranging from breach of contract, declaratory judgment, and bad faith actions.
Danya is a native of Westport, Connecticut, and a lifelong New York Yankees fan. In her spare time she enjoys traveling with her husband, cooking, gardening, and reading fiction.
- Dartmouth College, A.B., cum laude
- University of Miami Law School, J.D., cum laude
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Recognitions / Awards
- Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite for Commercial Litigation, 2019
- Martindale-Hubbell “AV-Preeminent”
- Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Star” 2014-2015
- Florida Trend Magazine’s Legal Elite “Up and Comer” 2008
Presentations and Articles
- Coverage and Claims Information for Victims of Hurricane Irma, American Bar Association, September 25, 2017
- NBI Seminar, Bad Faith and Breach of Contract Litigation, December 1, 2016
- Strafford Publications Webinar, Demystifying the Bad Faith Set-Up, August 16, 2016
- Strafford Publications Webinar, Insurance Bad Faith Claims: Expanding Scope of Insurers’ Liability From Policyholder and Insurer Perspectives, February 2, 2016
- American Conference Institute’s 31st National Forum on Bad Faith Claims & Litigation, Issues on the Horizon in Bad Faith: Inside the Year’s Top Cases and What to Expect for the Second Half of 2015, Chicago, Illinois, July 27-28, 2015
- Windstorm Insurance Network’s 15th Annual Conference, Mock Evidentiary Hearing on Insured’s Compliance with Post-Loss Conditions Prior to Appraisal, Orlando, Florida, January 27 – 29, 2014