A skilled litigator, Jennifer focuses her practice on complex business litigation, representing diverse entities within healthcare and real estate. As a creative thinker and problem solver, Jennifer provides a forward-thinking approach to law, effectively delivering notable solutions.
Establishing trust and loyalty is paramount when delivering outstanding legal results with an emphasis on client customer service. Attention to detail and astute knowledge regarding the core complexities of a client’s business endeavors are essential in obtaining quality results.
Jennifer is a New Jersey native and resides in Miami, FL. During her spare time, Jennifer enjoys yoga, reading, and spending time with her two pups. She is also an active member of the Broward County Bar Association.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D. – Cum Laude
- University of Alabama, B.A. – Magna Cum Laude
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Recognitions / Awards
- Dean’s Certificate of Achievement Award for International Law – University of Miami School of Law
- “Extraordinary and Compelling: Madison v. Alabama and the Issue of Prison Reform for Elderly Prisoners” – University of Miami School of Law Race and Social Justice Law Review