As an astute problem solver and dedicated attorney, Matthew takes pride in delivering successful results for providers, healthcare entities, and commercial clients. He focuses his practice on complex business litigation for clients in the healthcare industry, with experience litigating insurance coverage disputes, in state and federal courts throughout Florida.
I believe legal counsel should understand all facets of their client’s industry and generate tailored solutions to mitigate unnecessary risk.
Matthew serves on the American Bar Association’s Post-Acute Care Continuum Task Force within the Health Law Section, holding the position of Social Media Representative.
Matthew’s experience includes internships with the Miami-Dade State Attorney’s Office in the domestic crimes felony, domestic violence misdemeanors, and felony drug units. He was also a Judicial Extern for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and Judicial Intern for Florida’s Third District Court of Appeals.
In his free time, Matthew enjoys spending time with his family and pets, running 5Ks, and golfing.
- Florida State University, B.S.
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D. cum laude
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- American Bar Association’s Post-Acute Care Continuum Task Force, Health Law Section
Recognitions / Awards
- Outstanding Advocacy Award, International Commercial Arbitration Team 2021
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Civil Procedure, Criminal Law, and Military Justice