A persuasive advocate, Omar asserts his expertise primarily in the area of business litigation. Having designed and opened over 50 restaurants in South Florida and New York, Omar possesses a fundamental understanding of how businesses operate and the leverage points that can be used to achieve the best outcome during the dispute resolution process. Providing strategic insight into a wide range of contractual and business tort disputes, his in-depth knowledge, coupled with his forward-thinking approach to law, align with the firm’s mission to be the new generation of legal counsel. Omar’s work is built on his excellence in dispute resolution, where he has garnered the skills that drive him to obtain the best results for his clients.
I firmly believe in upholding integrity in all respects of my work. I recognize that how I practice is just as important as what I practice, and I strive to deliver services to my clients as promised, when promised, and in the manner promised.
A New York native, Omar is well-versed on global culture, having lived and traveled in the Middle East, Central America, and Europe and being fluent in Arabic.
- Florida International University, B.A. magna cum laude
- Florida International University College of Law, J.D. cum laude
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Recognitions / Awards
- Number One Negotiator United States, Alternative Dispute Resolution team 2014-2015